Class may be conducted online or offline subject to the development of novel coronavirus infection.
Date: 21st, 28th & 30th July 2020
Time: 1st-2nd lesson (09:30-12:30 & 14:00-17:00) ; 3rd lesson (09:30-12:30 & 14:00-16:00)
Venue: Zoom / LUA Training Room
[Units A-D, 23/F, Seabright Plaza, 9-23 Shell Street, Fortress Hill]
Fee: HK$5,400 [2020 LUA member only]
- Only applicants with 100% attendance of Beginner Course (3 hours) could take Advanced Course (17 hours).
- Enrollment of advanced course is open for 2020 LUAHK member only.
- A minimum of 80% attendance is required in the Advanced Course. Each applicant could take leave with a maximum of 4 consecutive hours.
- Fulfilling attendance requirment and passing the assignment, applicants could get the certificate of Certified Child Financial Quotient Instructor (CCFQI).
- In case of class transfer, please inform LUAHK in writing before the 1st lesson. Receiving HK$300 admin. charge for each class transfer, LUAHK shall arrange accordingly if the designated class is available.
- No refund or transfer shall be made upon successful enrollment.
- If the course is cancelled due to bad weather, no refund or transfer shall be made.
- LUAHK will not be responsible for any liability regarding the tutor/instructor's course content or opinions.
- Any changes of the course content shall not be notified individually in advance.
Please call +852 2570 2256 (LUA Academy) for any inquiries.